The heart of our platform is for you to have the ability to post your own listings to share it with our audience. Here is how to do it step-by-step!
Before you begin, it’s important to make sure you have all the information you’ll require to complete your listing:
- Location of Listing
- Number of Bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms
- Asking Price
- Gallery Images (up-to 5 for Free Listings and 15 for Featured Listings)
- Is it located in a park?
- Is it Pet Friendly?
- Contact Email
Once you have all the information gathered above, you’re ready to get selling!
- Head to https://cabinconnect.com.au/sell/
- Scroll to the bottom and select your preferred listing option from the pricing table
- Next, you’ll be asked to create an account with Cabin Connect. If you already have an account, you can select “Login” from the option at the bottom. Otherwise, create an account by entering your Full Name and Email Address in the provided form then clicking “Register”.
- You will then be taken to the Checkout page. Here you will enter your details once again for billing including your Full name, Phone Number and Company name. (if applicable) If you are purchasing a Featured Listing, you will then need to enter your payment details. Once you’re happy, click “Place Order.”
- Once your order has been successfully submitted, you will be instructed to “Add Your Listing” from the button provided.
- Next, you will need to select your new listing package from the “Your Packages” list. If it’s the first time you’ve listed with Cabin Connect, it will be the only option and will already be selected. Then, click “Continue”.
- Finally, you will be taken to the “Add Your Listing” form where you will enter the information about your listing.
Make your way through the form answering each question to the best of your ability. Any question with an asterisk (*) is required for you to submit your listing for review.
Please note that Free Listings are limited to 5 images and Featured Listings are limited to 15 images. Should you upload more than 5 images, the team at Cabin Connect will use their expertise you select 5 images from your provided uploads.
- Once you’re happy with the information provided, you can then click “Submit Listing” to complete your listing submission.
Your submission will need to be approved by a member of the Cabin Connect team which could take up to 48 hours to process. However, we usually have listings approved sooner. Listings can not be adjusted after initial submission until approved. Once approved, you can log into your account and adjust your listing if necessary like changing the price or adjusting images. These changes will be processed immediately.
If you get stuck at any point and require assistance, please contact us and a member of the team will be happy to assist. You can also use the Facebook Message Popup on our website for your convenience.
We can’t wait to see your listing online!